Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

What a fun Christmas Eve! Terry got a half day, so the boys were in heaven all afternoon! We went over to some friends' house for dinner and then came home for a fun filled evening. We started with opening up a Christmas Eve present. The boys got pajamas and matching slippers.
Tyce got Cars and Kanyon got Spongebob.

They both were pretty excited about the slippers and had their feet in the air for the camera.


We then played Bingo. A tradition that my family has done as long as I can remember. Since the boys really can't play the full Bingo game, I made some cards with my stamps of animals. The boys loved it and did great. Even Tyce understood it, and put the chips on all the right places. They got bored pretty quickly and we only played a few games. They both loved their prizes and wanted to open and eat everything!

Kanyon's first Bingo!!

Tyce playing Bingo and loving his goldfish.

2 comments:

Newton 5 said...

Very creative Kaysi! I wish we would have done bingo but it just didn't seem like it would be worth the effort. Maybe in a year or two! Cute pajamas also. Did you get pajamas? I'm excited to see what your boys got so post tomorrow also! Merry Christmas!

Britni said...

Love Bingo. We played Bingo too and had a nice intermission to drop off a Secret Santa present. I hope that's one tradition that never goes away.