Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Precious moments in Target
This evening all four of us went to Target to look at a few things. For some reason the boys had a LOT of energy tonight. They were being pretty hyper and loud. At one point, I was looking at something and the boys were else where. I heard Kanyon yell, "Give me a hug Tyce" and soon after I look and Tyce ran to Kanyon and gave him a big hug. They kept on doing this for about 5 minutes, as we were walking all over Target, just hugging each other. Then Tyce hugged Kanyon so hard that he fell down and so they were laying on the ground hugging each other. I wasn't embarrassed at all, they were just so cute and sweet with each other. I didn't mind at all that they were making a scene and being loud, because they were being so loving and getting along together so well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment