Monday, December 8, 2008

Family Pictures

Yesterday afternoon we decided to attempt to take family pictures. I wasn't going to be super picky because in a couple of months we are going to have to do it all over again. All I asked for was for all four of us looking at the camera and not have weird looks. We really didn't get that.

I see everyone else's family pictures that turn out great, so for some reason whenever I plan on taking pictures I think that my kids are going to be great and smile and sit still. I don't know how I forget everytime I take pictures!! The boys did okay, but we never really got the perfect picture of all 4 of us. Kanyon was great at first but then got bored. Tyce didn't want anything to do with it. Luckily they both just loved being outside and playing in the leaves and trees. Thanks Janelle for taking pictures for us!






4 comments:

Sharee said...

They turned out great!

Carrie said...

They look Great!! You look so beautiful Kaysi!! I love the last picture of you.

Britni said...

Very cute :) My parents told me that it's time for family pictures again this year with everyone involved. I'm nervous. The last family picture was of me with my mouth wide open in a volleyball uniform (aka spandex), and it hung on our wall for like ten years. ROugh.

jamminjensen said...

Not only do I love how cute your family is, but I think these pictures are perfect with the background...I don't know why I'm wierd about stuff like that, but I am...good job Gardners!