Monday, December 29, 2008
We have heat again
This morning we all woke up to a freezing house. I immediately turned on the heat, but nothing happened. So I called Terry and he came home to look at our furnace and the pilot light was out. So he lit that and nothing happened. So we called the repair man and by noon we had heat again. Luckily today is a beautiful day. The boys are actually playing outside in the back yard. We picked a good day to have the heat go out. It's never fun to pay the bill to have it repaired, but I guess that's one of the perks of owning a home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I can relate to the heating troubles. We had more problems on Saturday night. It isn't any fun when it is freezing outside, and it is freezing inside. Glad you got it fixed.
Post a Comment