Today was one of those days that we didn't get out of pajamas until really late (I'm still in mine, they are just so comfortable!). Tyce went to bed late last night because he had a late night, so he didn't get up until 10:30! So Kanyon and I laid in my bed until then watching tv. We have been watching a bunch of Christmas movies lately. We had to watch my favorites: Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas and Elf. The wind is awful outside, so I don't want to even go get the mail. So we are doing some fun things inside. It seems like with the nice relaxing day, my headache isn't as noticable (still there but not as bad). I guess we just need days like these to get through this pregnancy.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds like a wonderful day!!
Post a Comment