Friday, December 12, 2008

Headaches

It's that time of pregnancy, when I have a constant headache. Thanks to my blood pressure issues, I tend to have a headache the last couple of months of pregnancy. Yesterday I got a migraine from about 10:30 to 5:00, so I was just worthless. I just laid when I could and didn't move much at all. Luckily the migraine is gone now, but the headache is still there. Surprisingly my blood pressure hasn't jumped super high yet. It's still about the same as about 1 1/2 months ago. Hopefully it will stay there, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Let's hope the next month or so goes nice and fast. I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm complaining... pregnancy does that to me once and awhile :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, I hate headaches. I get them in the first part of my pregnancies really bad. HOpe you feel better soon

Sharee said...

That sounds miserable! You have every right to complain...pregnant or not pregnant. Not fun! Hope your headaches go away soon!