Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Gravity Works!
I just got back from my doctor's appointment and the baby is now head down! That is a huge relief for me because the thought of a c-section just scares me. I figured that he had turned because there is a lot of movement where his head used to be and I figured that he wasn't just head butting me all the time. He seems to be healthy and everything looks good so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats Kaysi on an upside down baby!
Its pretty scarry when they are feet first. With Mycah, my Dr. told me if she didn't turn herself by my next apt... that he would have to turn her manually! OUCH! I'm glad your baby turned.
I can't believe your getting so close to your due date! I'm glad the baby turned. Hope you're doing well. I know that last while can be hard. Good luck!
Post a Comment