Saturday, December 6, 2008

A ROARING good time!

Today we had Tyce's birthday party. It felt weird having it so far away from his birthday, but I figured with the craziness of the holiday last week that this week was better. It was a lot of fun. Luckily I found an awesome bag at a garage sales filled with dinosaur stuff for a party, so I went with that theme. The kids had a lot of fun and both Kanyon and Tyce were so happy this morning when they woke up to balloons! Coloring dinosaur pictures.
Fun dino masks, the kids love these. Except Tyce, he wouldn't keep it on long enough for me to take a picture.

Cake and ice cream of course


Presents!

Tyce enjoying his party.


Dino stickers, we put them on little dinosaur door hangers.


Gift bag, Tyce and Kanyon really enjoyed their bags.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Sounds like a great party. Happy Birthday Tyce.

Britni said...

You're such a good mom :)

Sharee said...

Sorry we missed the party. Colton and I are both sick. Looks like it was a lot of fun though!