My mind can only focus on one thing at a time right now, so of course I have been thinking about having a baby. Recently I have been getting really excited about having a baby. Ever since my cute little nephew was born, I've been ready to see my little guy. I just wonder what he'll look like and what kind of personality he will have. I am excited to just to cuddle him and have those precious moments with him. I'm also excited for him to kick someone else! I actually lay awake in bed just thinking about him and imagining what he'll look like. I can't wait to have him here. Kanyon has told me that he's ready for the baby to be out of my tummy. I don't blame him, he'll finally get his mom back.
Thanks to hormones I do get really nervous about having him too, I worry about how the boys will handle having another person in the house. I think that Kanyon will be great but Tyce on the other hand, I worry a little bit. I know I won't leave him in the same room as the baby.
I hope that the next month and a half will go fast so we can have him here soon! He'll be lucky to have such great brothers to watch over him and play with him!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm excited for you! So have you found this pregnancy to be much quicker than your other two?
I bet you only last 3 more weeks, maybe 3 1/2. He will come right as all of the craziness starts with Terry's job. Little Kramer will be here before you know it! Ahhh I'm so excited for you too!!
Babies are so much fun, I don't blame you for being so excited! The day I came home from the hospital with mine, I wanted another one! Good luck!
I'd forgotten how wonderful those newborns are. You are right to be excited! So much adventure awaits.
Post a Comment