Even though I am used to much colder weather, I still don't like the cold. I find in the winter time I much rather hang out at home than go out into the cold. That's pretty unusual for me, considering that I really don't like to be in my house. Well I'm sure glad that we have a playplace at McDonald's and a fun library. I can just go and sit and the boys can blow off some energy.
Poor Kanyon and Tyce so badly want to get out, Kanyon asked to go to the park the other day and I told him that it was too cold. He told me that he would just put on his big coat and it would be okay. My poor boys, they are getting neglected so badly. I have no energy and all I want to do is lay down and sleep sometimes. They are learning how to entertain themselves luckily.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh gosh, I remember those days! It will all be over before you know it! Then you will snap right back into your SUPERMOM spandex because you probably haven't gained a pound...You wear pregnancy well Kaysi! Call me anytime:)~Bean
It's hard in the winter because you don't want to bundle the kids all up, it's such a chore! Plus now you don't have any energy!
Post a Comment