Saturday, January 17, 2009

He is such a big boy!

So about a week ago I noticed that we were getting low on pull-ups for Kanyon and I really didn't want to buy anymore. He's been potty trained for about 2 months now and we hadn't even tried to see if he could go through the night, I just didn't want to get up and help him go or change his bedding. Well I told Kanyon that once we ran out of his "sleeping underwear" that he would have to just wear his "awake underwear." I think that he was a little sad about this, but said okay. Well the time came and we ran out of pull-ups and sent him to bed. Well he has done great! He went four days without any accidents, which I was not expecting at all. He did have an accident last night, but that was mostly our fault. We gave him water, pop and milk about an hour before bedtime and I knew that he wasn't going to be able to hold it in. I am just so proud of him though! It's just really nice not to have to deal with pull ups anymore!

No comments: