Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Two down, one to go

Well there has been a lot of babies in my family recently, my sister had sweet little boy in December and my brother had a sweet little girl yesterday. So now it's my turn! Well I just got back from a doctor's appointment and I felt like I left with a positive note, which doesn't happen very often. Although I'm not progessing too greatly, having irregular contractions every 10 minutes or so, and my blood pressure is still the same, I felt like the doctor told me that if I really wanted to be induced sometime next week, he would do it. Which would be great, except that my mom won't be here until next Saturday. But I feel like that there is an end coming and it's not too far away. I'm not getting my hopes up way high because I have found that doctor's tend to forget what they say in a previous appointment. But for the first time in a long time, I'm not disliking being pregnant right now. It might change in an hour or so, but for the moment, it's not too bad :)

3 comments:

Anna Beal said...

YAY! You are on the home stretch! Good luck with all of it.

Carrie said...

HOORAY!! hopefully the Doctor won't forget, and you will be able to have your baby soon. Hang in there it will be over soon!

The Merkleys said...

I hope everything goes well. Congratulations!