Well today I got two pleasant surprises.
I have two friends from high school that I have tried to keep in touch with the past years. Well ever since facebook and blog, it's been pretty easy to keep in touch. It's been great getting talk to them and learning about their families and lives. Well the past few days I have had some rough days, I'm just emotionally, physically and mentally drained. Well to my surprise, there was a knock on the door and I got a really nice plant (you know me well because I really don't care for flowers :) ) and card. It just brightened my day, this has never happened to me, and it just made me so happy. Well to make things better, there was another knock at the door and there was a package from my other friend with some adorable sleepers! It was just great. It is was just nice to know that both of you were thinking of me, so thank you so much Bee and Beaner! You have made my day!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Kaysi!! I hope it was a nice plant!! I ordered a different one, but they called me later and were out so they had to substitute with the one you received! I just wanted to give you the "you deserve flowers today!" message without getting you flowers:) Just know that we wish you the best in the next few days! Enjoy your mother!!! Hi PAT!!! I miss you!!! (have her check out my blog) ~Bean
I'm so glad we helped you have a better day! I hope those little sleepers come in handy. That's so great you don't care much for flowers. I'm the same way. I'd much rather have a plant that continues to grow so you can enjoy it for way longer. I still have a birthday plant my mom sent me from 3 years ago. It's great. Can you believe we'll be a quarter century next month? Crazy huh?
Post a Comment