Sunday, January 18, 2009

So Handsome!

I just had to take a picture of the boys today in their Sunday clothes! They both just looked so handsome and grown up! They love to wear clothes just like Dad, even with black socks and black shoes. Both of them did great at church today. Tyce cried a little when I put him into nursery but the leaders were able to calm him down and he stayed the whole time, so that is a major improvement! I finally asked Kanyon's teacher about how he is doing and she told me that he is good and whenever she asks the class to be reverant, he is the first one to fold his hands and be reverant. It's so nice that does the things that we teach him! What a pleasant day at church!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Very cute! They seem like such good boys!

jamminjensen said...

Hey, Are you okay?...I've been thinking about you and I tried to call earlier today. Just checkin in on ya...~Bean

Brooke said...

What cute kids you have Kaysi!!!