Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just an update

Well I just wanted to update on my pregnancy. I am 36 weeks now and am definitely feeeling pregnant! I had a doctor's appointment this week and it went okay (except that I decided to take both kids by myself and we were there for two LONG hours!). I gained 4 pounds in one week (yikes) and I'm taking on water, so I'm going to take up walking soon. I have had lots of contractions the past month but they aren't making me progress much, I'm started to dilate but not much.

I also had another ultrasound (my fifth one so far) and this is the third one to confirm that we are having a boy, so if he comes out a girl... I don't know what I would do. I got the ultrasound because I have only grown 2cm in the past 5 weeks. The ultrasound showed that he is still head down and doing fine. He weighs about 5lbs and 10oz. It's always fun to see him, Kanyon really enjoyed it too. Tyce just watched the screen saver on the computer, but whatever entertains him!

So if I go the same time that I did with both boys, I will have a baby in 1-2 weeks. I don't think this is going to happen, but I am preparing for it. My blood pressure has stayed the same with is good, but it still is a little high, so there is definitely a chance that it will sky rocket up the next few weeks. Here's a picture of me... I really don't like posting pictures of just me but I figured some people might want to see the belly, so here it is. We are very excited and eager to have this boy!

7 comments:

jamminjensen said...

You look lovely Kaysi! you look ready, but still lovely:) Thanks for the update.

Lauren said...

You look great! Good luck and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Carrie said...

You look great!! I am so excited for you guys!!

Pat Newton said...

Wooooeeeee! I get to come see the beautiful lady and the big belly soon!! Can't wait! Love Mom

Kori said...

Seriously. You are so small. I was already that big by 30 weeks. I wouldn't worry about the few extra pounds.

Matt and Jess said...

Good luck with everything, and keep us posted for sure. I can't believe how good you look, you must only gain in your tummy. Luck you!

The Fischer Family said...

Oh Kaysi! You look beautiful! I hope everything goes well from here on out. You'll be in my prayers!