Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Playgroup at the Park

It is the middle of January and we had playgroup at the park today. It was 10:00 in the morning and all we needed was a very light jacket. It was a perfect day and the boys had a blast. I love weather in Kansas (for the moment, tornado season isn't the greatest). The weather we are having right now is Spring weather for Wyoming. It seriously has only snowed 4 times this winter... two times it didn't stick to the ground and the other two times it was melted by the day. We are enjoying this beautiful weather, we have to gone to the park quite a bit and I have been able to get some walking in.

3 comments:

jamminjensen said...

Kaysi, I hope you have a good day, and I hope you come home with a baby!!!! It's kind of wierd...i've been having these thoughts that i need to talk to you. especially yesterday, so...Do good!!! Talk to you later, Bean

Matt and Jess said...

Wow, I didn't know it was so nice during the winter! I bet you want to just walk that baby right out! Make sure to keep us posted!

Newton 5 said...

This is the first winter I really wanted it to snow and we are having 50 degree weather here. We don't even need jackets! Unbelievable!