Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We are home!

Well Keyne and I are finally home from the hospital. It was a long two days, I'm just not used to sitting for that long, I got bored and lonely at times, but it was nice just to hold Keyne and enjoy him while we were there. We had several people visit and bring flowers and gifts, it was great, we are just so love here! I was sure ready to come home though, time to move on and get back to life. I'm feeling really good, but realize that life at home is a lot more hectic than the hospital, I have already chase Tyce around the house :). Newborn clothes always look so small until you put them on the baby and then they just swamp them. All of the Keyne's clothes were just hanging off of him. He didn't really care for getting dressed.He looks so cute in his coming home outfit!
He got much happier when I picked him up and comforted him. I think that he is really ready to go home too!


He is just so litte and now both Kanyon and Tyce just look HUGE to me!

Keyne of course loves his Daddy and recognizes his voice and calms down with him around.

I was so shocked by how little he was in his carseat. He actually didn't mind the carseat at all, he actually felt comforted in there, nice and warm. He didn't make a noise on the way home.
Both Kanyon and Tyce were really excited to go home. Tyce one night was really sad that I couldn't come home, he brought me my coat and everything. He is sure excited to have me home, whenever I leave the room, or his sight, he wants to know where I am. I'm glad to be home and spend time with my boys, I sure missed them so much!


7 comments:

Lauren said...

Congrats! He is so cute. There is nothing like going home. :)

nicc and aimee said...

Congrats! You have such cute boys!! Way to add another cute one to the mix!

jamminjensen said...

So Lizzie has been binky free for quite a while now..but when she saw tiny Keyne sucking on a bink in those cute pictures, she tried to take it and kept saying..giggling..."My Binky..it's My Binky" How funny! Your family is wonderful! It was good to see a father son picture:) Where is the Grandma and baby picture?

Carrie said...

Those are some cute pictures! Glad your home. It is always nice to get home, and start fiquring out a routine.

Anonymous said...

He is so handsome! Congrats again!

Sharee said...

He looks so adorable!

Danielle said...

He's so tiny and cute! Congratulations again. Those clothes will be fitting in no time as I'm sure you well know. That was a super cute going home outfit. You look great in your pictures! Way to go mom! Don't be chasing the boys around too much now....