Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our last Saturday

Well today was our last Saturday before tax season, meaning the last Saturday that Terry has off until April 15th. Well I wanted to do something... anything, just something. Well he had to drive some of the young men to a mini youth conference, so we really didn't do anything. We did our usual, going to Sam's Club and eating samples and then came home and cleaned a little bit. I was hoping that it was going to be nice weather so we could go to the zoo or something like that, but it was a bit chilly. So we just hung around the house for most of the day. Even though we didn't do much, it wasn't an horrible day. It will be hard to not have Saturdays with Terry for the next three months, but we will survive (I hope). The poor boys will miss their Dad!

1 comment:

Anna Beal said...

I hear ya! Alex goes back to work and onto two more Master's classes starting this week. We have been so lucky to have him around. This must be why the Lord made us women so tough :>