Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 3

Today we just had another day at the resort. There sure is a lot to do here. In the morning, several people worked out and just hung out. Terry and I took the boys miniature golfing and they had a blast.
This afternoon the men went golfing, so the women did a craft with all the kids. Tammy brought a bunch of stuff to make cute little bags, it was awesome! I had so much fun, I made 14 bags , I was in heaven!:). The crafts lasted for a good 3-4 hours and kept most everyone entertained. Even Kanyon and Tyce helped me make bags.

2 comments:

Kori said...

Now that looks like it would have been a fun day. Aren't the bags adorable? Looks like Tyce's and Kanyon's turned out great! I can't wait to get Eleni's from Tammy!

Heidi and Robert said...

Now THAT is a serious collection of ribbon. Glad you're having a good time--see you in a few days.