Saturday, June 27, 2009

A sad day for me

For the past four years I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and I have loved every minute of it! I love being able to teach people new techniques. I gained a lot of confidence and got over my fear of speaking in front of people. It has been a very big part of my life. I'm sad to say that it has to come to an end. I have tried to keep my business going, but I just haven't found those people that love to scrapbook here. I have only done one party for someone (other than myself) in the past year. I wish that I could continue, I wish that I could find those people, but I just haven't had any luck. It just makes me want to cry..... I love doing it so much. I feel like a failure.

Here a couple pictures of a photo box I made Terry for father's day. I will still continue to scrapbook and make lots of things.

2 comments:

Kori said...

I'm sorry, Kaysi, that you are having to give it up. You have really done so much with it. I guess a chapter in your life ends as another chapter begins.

Britni said...

I don't think you're a failure at all. There are some things you just can't do without other people, and this is one of them. You did great while you could.