Thursday, June 4, 2009

Rice Cereal

Keyne got to taste rice cereal for the first time today.  I know that some doctor's say to wait until 6 months, even my doctor here said that but the boys' doctor in Laramie told us 4 months is fine.  I trust his judgement more than my doctor here, so we gave it to him.  He actually really enjoyed it and ate it really well.   Keyne got lots of help today, both Kanyon and Tyce really wanted to feed him.  He let the boys fed him and boys did great feeding him.  Yummy! 

Kanyon feeding Keyne
Tyce feeding KeyneLots of boys!One full tummy!

2 comments:

Dennis said...

The coolest thing is that little high chair. Wow. It sure seems to keep Keyne upright.

The Merkleys said...

Oh...he is cute! Good for you on the rice cereal, I always think a moms judgemet is best!