Today is Father's Day and Terry's birthday. He was actually born on Father's Day. With it being both days for him, I tried to celebrate both for him. This morning I celebrated him being a father with a pancake breakfast, cards and a little photo box. Nothing big. Terry is the best father to my children, better than I could have ever dreamed of. He actually, truly enjoys being and playing with the kids. He never takes time for himself, he does everything for his family. He is always putting his family first and always feels guilty when he has to go to church for a meeting. Terry is so patient and loving. Terry is the most unselfish preson I have ever met.The boys and I are very lucky to have him!
The boys helping Terry mix the ice cream
Pounding the ice, it fits better in the barrel
Blowing out his cake.... I didn't have enough candles, so I did 2 on one and 8 on the other
Presents... well present, Office season 4
We love you so much Terry, thank you for being a wonderful husband and father!
Happy Father's Day to all you father's out there, especially to my Dad and to Terry's Dad, you both are amazing father's and grandpas and we love you!
2 comments:
Oooh I've been wanting an ice cream maker. You'll have to let me know how you like the one you got.
What a nice post! You are lucky to have such an amazing husband. He seems really wonderful. I'm so glad you found someone like him. You always deserved it!
Post a Comment