Today the boys and I went out and went to lots of garage sales. There were several so we just worked our way through the town. I found a lot of fun things today, including a little stroller to bring to our reunion tomorrow for $1.50. But the best buy and the thing I am SUPER excited about it the piano that I just bought. I have been looking for a piano for about a month now, I just really have been enjoying music lately. I know how to play, I can sight read but I'm not very good and don't feel comfortable playing in front of people. About a week ago I was really tempted to buy one, a nicer one, for about $300. I am so glad that I didn't. I know this one isn't very pretty and doesn't sound the greatest, but with a little bit for work it should work great for what we need. And the best part, it cost a whopping $30!!!! You can't beat that price. It's pretty dirty, didn't come with a bench and one leg is missing, but I dont' care, I just excited to have a piano!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe it! $30 bucks! That's awesome. Enjoy it. Be glad you have a place to put a piano. I don't.
That is a STEAL! Even if it needs a little work - I'm sure it will more than pay off in the end! You go Kaysi! =)
That's awesome!! I need to start playing more often.
hey... take the one good leg off. go to home depot and get two matching stair rails cut them to size and refinish to match color. $30 bucks, about $15 or so in stuff, some elbow grease/tlc, and you will have a work of art!
Post a Comment