Monday, June 22, 2009

Red + Blue = Purple

Since Terry had a three day weekend (he got a day off for his birthday) we spent the WHOLE weekend painting our master bedroom. We have a fairly large room, but it has a lot of doors and windows and so it took forever to do. We did all the of the trim around the windows and doors this weekend and then this evening took the doors and trim outside and sprayed them. Even though painting everything white is taking a very long time, I LOVE the results, it looks so much cleaner and modern. Maybe I'll post pictures of our bedroom... maybe.

Since the boys have been wanting to help paint all weekend, we decided that they could paint the ramp that Terry built them. We just used some old paint from the previous owners and they went to town. They had a blast and as you can see, got a little messy.

Tyce decided he wanted blue and Kanyon wanted the red.
Lots and lots of painting
The after
What a cute little guy, I just can't resist taking pictures of him!
The after after, he painted and then played with water, the paint soaked through his shirt
The after after for Tyce, he had a lot of fun playing in the water too
The ramp, I think they did really good job painting it. We didn't help at all, they covered it pretty well.

3 comments:

Britni said...

So this is what you were painting? Looks great.

Danielle said...

What a big, fun project! It feels so good to get it all done I think. Fresh paint is like water after the desert. If you guys to half as good of a job as the boys it will be great.

Matt and Jess said...

How fun, I'll bet that kept them entertained for hours!