Monday, November 24, 2008
Tyce went potty in the toilet!
Ever since we potty trained Kanyon, Tyce has been obsessed with the bathroom and going potty. Terry and I have put him on the toilet and nothing has happened. A couple of months ago he went pee but nothing since. Well tonight we were telling Kanyon to go potty and Tyce said that he needed to go potty. So he went downstairs and waited for me to open the door. I really didn't want to do it because my hip hurt and I figured it was going to be like all the other times, that he would just sit there, play with the toilet paper and then flush toilet. But he did it! I was so impressed and excited. I'm up for potty training him if he wants to, but the chances of him actually doing it are slim. But I guess now when he tells me he needs to go potty, I'll put him on the toilet and see if he really does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hooray Tyce!! It is so nice when they want to do it. Good luck!!
Where's the video of that?
Way to go Tyce!!! Those little siblings are fast learners!
A two for one deal might actually make this whole ordeal worth it, eh?
Post a Comment