Sunday, November 2, 2008

What a CRAZY week!

Wow, I'm glad that the week is over. I had a crazy week. I lots of things to do. I had to make costumes, plan trunk or treating, plan the Halloween party for school and of course dress up and go to many festivities. We had a fun week. The best part was going to a fall festival last night at a local church. They had lots of games that were great for both of the boys. They had food and candy and best of all, it was free! The boys are a little confused why we aren't dressing up any more. This morning Kanyon asked if we were going to go around and get candy at church today. Now that all this is over you would think that I could just relax. But I can't for some reason, I have been so busy that now I feel like if I sit down that I'm wasting time, time that I should be doing something. It's driving me crazy. Any ideas oh how to relax and not be so stressed?

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I wish I had advice for you. I can't ever just sit without thinking of a million things that I should be doing. If you figure it out let me know. Glad you guys had a good halloween!!

Anna Beal said...

Doesn't it make you miss the good ol' days when we just had one baby..and we could put them to bed around 7, and get together and play games??? Now that was living.