Well I just got home from the hospital, for the second time in two days. I don't like going to the hospital and not coming home with a baby! I went in yesterday afternoon because I was having contractions that were 3 to 4 minutes apart and fairly strong. So I went in and they monitored me and I continued to have the contractions but it was doing NOTHING to my cervix so they sent me home after 3 1/2 hours.
Well I had a miserable night, the contractions continued to come and I couldn't sleep. Finally around 7 this morning they started slowing down and I was able to go back to sleep. Then I went to my doctor's appointment this morning and my blood pressure was 136/100 and I was having dizzy spells and blurred vision and so the doctor sent me right to the hospital to get monitored.
Well after 3 hours, my BP went back down to normal and my labs were all normal, so they sent me more because "medically speaking" I was fine and stable. Of course my BP is going to go down, I didn't have stress, the second I get into my house I know that it goes back up. GRRRR! My contractions are still frequent and still doing nothing, so I just get to just wait and hope that labor comes soon because right now I'm just miserable! I have only gotten 5 hours of sleep for the past 4 days and can't really eat because of the contractions. Oh well, I guess that's pregnancy and hopefully it will be over soon. I am not going to go back to that hospital until I know I'm in labor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am sorry that they keep sending you home, hopefully it comes soon!! Love you:)
That stinks!! Hope it happens soon for you. But don't wait too long or you'll be delivering at home!!!lol!!!
Well, you could always try the ol' Castor Oil and Orange juice trick. It worked for me when I was prego w/ Aaron. 2 Tbsp. Castor Oil (not to be confused with Castrol Oil - make sure your purchase is from the pharmacy section of Wal-Mart - not automotive hee hee.) mixed w/ a glass of OJ and then bottoms up! It's nasty stuff - but it works. Loves!
Post a Comment