Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A change in attitude

So for this year's resolution, I have decided that I'm going to focus on my attitude and having a positive outlook on everything. I'm going to try to not complain as much and just be more happy, especially towards my family.

Today at joy school we were learning about goals and so I put that down as my goal, and so the kids could understand me I just put "Be Happy." Well I did nothing today to achieve my goal, I was just plain mean to the kids at times. It didn't help that they weren't being the best either, but I definitely over reacted to many things that I shouldn't have. I really just need to have this baby and then I can be a happier person!

2 comments:

Britni said...

I think this is a great resolution. I'm trying to be more patient with everyone.

The Fischer Family said...

Hey there miss Kaysi! It's Kari (Adkins) Fischer! Long time no see! You have such a beautiful family! I saw Downy and Boyce and Denny and Dionne over the summer and they said you were expecting number 3! Congrats! Looks like things are going well for you! I hope 2009 is a great year for you!