Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Mommy is Here!

Well my Mom got here this morning. And it has been great having her here. I already know that she will be great help and good company! The boys have both just loved having her here. Kanyon was so excited to pick her up at the train station this morning. Tyce is usually pretty shy around new people but immediately warmed up to Mom. We even have used her to watch the boys already, Terry and I went to the hospital again because my contractions were 2-3 minutes apart and were lasting for 1 or 2 minutes. Well they sent me home as you can tell. I'm still having this wonderful contractions, but nothing changing. I may be in active labor, or just in a lot pain. Either way, it's really nice having Mom here now!

3 comments:

Matt and Jess said...

I'm so sorry that this baby just won't come!! I'll bet it's way nice that your mom is there to help you! Good luck with everything!

jamminjensen said...

I love your mom!!!
~Beaner

Danielle said...

Oh man! I hope things start happening for you soon. That sounds miserable. Good thing Mom is there. That seems to make everything just a bit better...