Today at our playgroup the girls threw me a surprise baby shower! I knew something was up when I pulled up and saw four other cars there (I'm usually the first one to everything). It was just great and made me feel so good! What great friends that I have here! We had a little pot luck lunch and then all the kids played together and the women chatted. I got some super cute clothes and it is making me even more anxious about having a baby and seeing him in the super cute clothes! Thank you guys so much for throwing me a shower, you don't know how much it means to me!
Some super cute outfits for the baby and a handmade blanket... I'm super excited to use it all! Heidi's trying to convert us to KU fans, good thing that's the team I would pick :)
Some more super cute outfits that will look great on my little boy! I love sleepers for when they are newborns, they just are so comfy!
Thanks once again everyone, I really appreciate your kindness!
2 comments:
Wow Kaysi!!! You have such wonderful friends! Those outfits are ADORABLE!!! Remember my post about me SOOOoo not being baby hungry anymore? Well...Strike that! Those tiny outfits make me want to have a little boy BAD! EXCITING!!!! ~Bean
That is a very nice surprise! I love getting gifts for my kids. It really relieves the stress of having to buy everything yourself.
Post a Comment