Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Flowers

Last year we planted a bunch of seeds out in our flower bed. We waited all summer for them to grow and bloom. They didn't do so well, we have a tree that shades 1/2 of our flower bed that we didn't realize. So we decided to get plants instead of seeds. They didn't do great last year but they are doing great now. The boys and I have really enjoyed going outside each morning to see how morning flowers we have. We have lost track because we have so many! I love flowers, they just brighten up a day. I'm no photographer and my camera isn't great, but here are a few pictures of our flowers.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said...

Pretty flowers!

Carrie said...

Those flowers are so pretty!!

Danielle said...

These are amazing! Not at all what I expected to see in your garden. Aren't these lilies? And the pics look wonderful.
And no, I'm not ready for a crawling baby. The thought frightens me. My house is not approved for mobile children :(

Anna Beal said...

Love the flowers! I've decided that flowers are difficult. About 1/2 of mine are already dead. I'm just learning.